CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

APAKAH PANDANGAN ANDA TENTANG MASALAH NEGARA SEKARANG INI..

DEMI MASA,, SESUNGGUHNYA MANUSIA DALAM KERUGIAN

Sunday, March 23, 2008

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Firstly and foremost, we want to give thanks to the Lord, Our God, for blessing me and my team the opportunity, knowledge and ability to share in this assignment. We are also want to appreciate to my adorable lectures Pn. Maizatul Akmar Binti Ishak and En. Mohd Zukimie Bin Mat Junoh because give us the information to my groups to finished this difficult assignment.

Last but not least, we are also give the thank to all people especially to our fiends that was help us all along we doing this assignment, especially to all my classmate. We hope, after this we can get other assignment like this to improve our knowledge about ict and engineering.

0 comments:

my image